Re: virus: U.N. Jenin Report "Flawed" - HumanRightsWatch

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 11:14:19 MDT

On 4 Aug 2002 at 0:11, Mermaid . wrote:

Of course this rises to the level of religio-political dogma with some:
there MUST have been a massacre in Jenin, I intensely feel it in my
bones, WHEN/WHEREVER Israel launches an incursion, a massacre
occurs, it MUST occur, its just GOTTA BE that way, so any report that
disagrees MUST be flawed. I got an idea! Let's go ahead anf
investigate, so we can report that the other heretical report IS flawed,
and that a massacre DID occur, as MUST be the case!