RE: virus: Ann Coulter\'s Rant/Rave

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 06:22:26 MDT

[joedees2]
Actually, finding such solutions is good for both world stability and
one's reelection chances, although by no means assuring same (not to
mention one's historical legacy). The US has been engaged in the
Mideast, at the demand of all parties involved and uninvolved, for
thirty years in search of a sustainable solution; the president who
pulls it off, if and when it happens, will have assured a greater
place in the annals of history. [joedees2]

[Blunderov3]
A consummation devoutly to be wished.
[Blunderov3]

[joedees3]
By both of us.
[joedees3]

[Blunderov4]
Common ground ahoy? It may be that I have allowed my hyperbole to run
away with me here and there. It may be that you have too. Anyway, now
that our fangs are nice and pointy again, I have a proposal. Shall we
start a new thread in which we attempt a think-tank about achieving this
in as non- military a fashion as may be possible?

I have hopes that such an approach might be more edifying at this point.

Warm regards