RE: virus: UN report on Jenin released - israel not guilty

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 15:04:09 MDT

On 3 Aug 2002 at 22:42, Blunderov wrote:

> [Joe Dees]
> Then that includes Saddam Hussein, who pays their families 50 grand
> per.
>

> [Blunderov]
> Do American veterans get pensions? Israeli veterans? Are their widows
> supported by the state? Do their orphans go to schools at state
> expense? Their casualties: are their medical fees taken care of by the
> state? Am I missing something here? (These are rhetorical question BTW
> Joe, especially the last one; you're technically not obliged to
> answer)

Not for suicide bombing innocent civilians; they usually are imprisoned
or executed in the very few cases where this is found to have been
unsuccessfully attempted, and when the suicide bomber has died in the
attempt, all familial benefits are lost, for the bomber was acting not as a
soldier, but as a terrorist.