Re:virus: The Middle-East \"crisis\", A Plausable Solution

From: Mark Collins (me@thisisnurgle.org.uk)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 07:31:28 MDT

On Saturday 03 August 2002 5:26 am, you wrote:
> The pattern is: if one fights fire with water, the other side sees it as
> weak because returning fire was not employed. The taoist way of
> submission-victory may have worked for Lao-Tse and for sexual
> masochists, but not on this list and not on the bloody suicide bombing
> killing grounds - or for those masses who would die of nuclear
> annihilation were we to permit a bright but certifiablly sociopathic
> madman to obtain the atomic matches.

As a Taoist, I take great offense at that statement. Do you make statements
like that about everything you don't understand?

Have a read of The Art of War (you didn't know Sun Tzu was a Taoist? Shame on
you!). The method I am promoting is to attack the alliances, but destroying
and hope the few fanatics have of convincing the masses that the nations of
the West hate Islam.

If the fanatics can't raise an army, there isn't a problem.

(btw, I've heard that the US media isn't letting on the fact that Hussein has
invited UN inspectors back in. Is this true?)

--
===
Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Stupid IRC quote of the <variable time period>:
<phoenix> insider, you'll have to excuse nurgle, he's the epitamy of evil