Re:virus: The Middle-East \"crisis\", A Plausable Solution

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 22:01:05 MDT

[Joe Dees 1]
Allowing only one side to kill people means less problems, ayy? Maybe for the one side doing the killing (in the name of their god). Maybe for those on this list who would prefer to see the side they are killing be completely killed off.

[Hermit]
I don't think he said that Joe. This is your strawman - and one with which we are all too familiar. Why not give it a holiday.

[Joe Dees 2]
You don't give any of yours any time off.

[rhinoceros]
Do I really see a pattern here, or is it just my surplus dopamine? What I mean is

-- We should kill them because we should not allow only one side to kill people.

-- I may use a strawman because we should not allow only one side to use a strawman.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25921>