Re:virus: Finding the Golden Mean Middle Way

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:54:48 MDT

[Joe Dees] Of course the US knew that there would most likely be civilian casualties, but such casualties, for the thousanth frigging time, were NOT THEIR INTENTION, while the Twin Towers deaths were EXACTLY BIN LADEN'S INTENTION. Do I have to draw you a Venn Diagram to illustrate the blatantly obvious difference?

[Hermit] Joe, were you present in the meetings? How do you know what the intentions were? After all, the US claimed that they were attempting to avoid civilian casualties during the Gulf war - and FOIA requests later showed that to be a lie, that the US had in fact deliberately targeted both civilians and civilian infrastructure. And I recall correctly, you were one of those who asserted that this was not the case until shown incontrovertible proof. Are you sure that this is not the same case here?

Hermit

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25862>