Re: Re:virus: UN report on Jenin released - israel not guilty

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 11:16:26 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Blunderov" <squooker@mweb.co.za>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 5:19 PM
Subject: RE: Re:virus: UN report on Jenin released - israel not guilty

SNIP

> [Blunderov]
> It may be that "Uncle Jonathan" is deserving of an apology. I have
> reservations though; I cannot help but remember that the Israelis took
> rather a long time to vacate the premises after the party. Perhaps this
> is uncharitable, but I suspect that they weren't helping out with the
> dishes.
> I admit that faith in Israel is not one of my long suits.

Of course I was being facetious about apologies. I do think that the report
ought to silence the unhelpful nonsense about massacres occurring where
there were none.

I think the Israeli's are being faced with an unprecedented new form of
warfare that where the old rules simply do not apply. I think they are
behaving with admiral restraint considering the scale and brutality of the
assault against their people.

It is big boys rules out there. The state of Israel is faced with an
annihilator, suicidal and stateless enemy that pursues a deliberate strategy
of using (voluntary) human shields for defending bases of operation that are
used to carry out attacks on Israeli civilians.

It is clear that the operational commanders of Hamas et al have no regard
for civilians on either side.

Regards

Jonathan