Re: virus: Pre-emptive Self Defence

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 22:47:52 MDT

...the funny thing is, is that if they die for their cause, they go to
allah-land, virgins etc... and yet they seriously balk at making the move.
rather than say defend our citizens, i suggest, "defend DNA and its
interests..." which expands to explain that technology and forward
advancement is necessary to promote our species. groups of people eager to
remain stagnant and that hope to die in the name of some deity, are in my
opinion in direct violation of DNA's prime directive. if they actively seek
to stymie progress and curtail life...they should be considered a sort of
cancer on our species.

drsebby.