RE: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 23:53:30 MDT

[Blunderov]However I also consider Islam to be a particularly dangerous and
primitive religion. I would be interested in seeing a solution to the
problem. I wonder whether the rest of the world should forcibly partition
the combatants? A new Berlin wall? Aaargh.

[Mermaid]Blunderov, a religion is a religion is a religion. A religion by
any other name...?? 'nuff said, eh?...:)

The world and especially America should ask itself: How long can we transfer
blame on Islam and on terrorism(tm) to try to justify Israeli atrocities?

[Mermaid to ben]I saw this in www.zmag.org and thought of you.
http://www.robincmiller.com/melinkfr.htm < for your reading pleasure.