Re: virus: Looking for job

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:25:20 MDT

This is an interesting idea - did anyone actually read the "neotech" story
that was linked to here a while back? The neotech belief system created a
church (like virus, or scientology) that did the whole networking thing,
only doing business with each other, and they became so pervasive and so
well-known for their reliability and integrity that their church became a
vital association for anyone wishing to do business. Done right, it really
could be one angle on virians world domination...