virus: Michelle: Fasting/Cleansing

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 22:07:19 MST

The reason I asked was because it has to be either maple syrup or honey or
sugar...water has zero calories..lemon juice probably doesnt have any
calories either...<real>maple syrup/honey/sugar<refined sugar, btw, has
absolutely NO nutrients> all adds up to *less* than 100 calories per glass @
2 tbsp per glass<and you shouldnt be needing 2 full tbsp of maple syrup for
a glass of lemonade>...artificial maple syrup has so much crap in it that
you'd be better off detoxifying your system with cans of Pepsi. Fake maple
syrup is mostly made of corn syrup..preservatives...food colours..artificial
flavours and has no nutritional value....PLUS... only real maple syrup is
unrefined and has calcium and iron...If you are taking in 200 calories per
glass just with maple syrup..then I am guessing it must be artificial maple
syrup<oops..if I am wrong...:)..>...and add a smidgen of salt to your
lemonade and drinks lots of water...

Mermaid.