Re: virus: Pot to become a womans issue - a humerous diversion - we all gotta relax after all

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 14:37:26 MST

Ok, Walter, so cannabinoid receptors isn't real - I got it from newscientist.com, I swear! :) I would never presume to make up a scientific-sounding word on this list! So, what about that mouse study and the whole munchies thing? What's your professional opinion on the munchies?

Thanks for worrying, Blunderov, but as far as the fast goes, it's actually a monodiet, the "Master Cleanser" diet. It's really just for cleansing, though weight loss does occur. I'm a pretty voluptuous (in the real sense, not the "I substitute that word for fat in personal ads" sense) girl so I'm familiar with the craziness of trying to maintain a womanly figure in the face of pressures to weigh 90 pounds where 4 of it is makeup. I feel good and energetic, but I may start my easing back today, it's getting really boring...but I'm getting something like 1200 calories a day from the lemonade. And I've never done this before, but my memeplex always included various eating disorders, so I knew I had the willpower to try it. I promised my bf I'd eat if I got cranky. :) But in relation to the munchies, I just needed to break some bad habits w/ food.