Re: virus: Standing my ground

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 08:53:13 MST

[Joe] But a hollow 3-d sphere has boundaries; it's just impossible to crawl
off them. Now just
add a dimension to get a hypersphere (think supercalafragialistic flatland),
and you
cannot point a direction out of a nevertheless bounded universe.

[ben] It's official - you have now totally lost me. (Was that a right at the
supercalifragilistic flatlands, or straight on through til forever?) Got any
URLs where I could look into this further without taking up anymore of your
time?

-ben