virus: CoV DASCO (or "Does Anyone remember the Uranti 'Welcome' Prayer?)

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 22:04:43 MST

Again, I reitterate the demographics os statistical analysis of
comprehensive population studies. You fall 2 standard deviations to the
right of center on the bell curve of normative
psychosocial/moral/perspective taking.

Sexual preference cannot, however be codified with a bell curve. Sexual
prefence, alone without comparitve context, is normative data. As such is
not subject to analysis. Ranges of behavior accross a domain can be
qualitatively discussed. Accross the range of possible levels of
developement, %70 of humanity lands in the middle. Unfortunately that middle
is characterised by a near pathological closed mindedness. In the Five
Factor (O.C.E.A.N.) theory of personality, the first, Openness, is the
degree to which a person is TOLERANT of ideas other than their own. Most of
humanity is kinda intolerant Violet. No amount of learning is gonna undo
that.

You, by definition are very open. You were ultimately receptive to an idea
that made sense, was reasonable, appealed to you logically. People en masse
do not have this capacity currently to be tolerant of 'different'-sexuality.

When people look at you the first thing they see is "how not like them, you
are". And the farther that is, the less tolerant they are. Sad, but true.

Violet, welcome to the fold, of the Differently Abled Society of Cultural
Opposition.