RE: virus: The Richard Ridge episode: only for entertainment purposes.

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 06:50:33 MST

> [img=http://www.hinter.com.na/rightersveld3.jpg]Mermaid's idea of a "Main
> Road"[/img].

I'd always envisaged it as a drunken spider careering wildly in each and
every direction. My recollection of the debate was that Mermaid was
attempting to insist that the distinction she had drawn up "between clinical
obesity and looking fat, which is an entirely different matter" was
pertinent to the debate. It wasn't - the distinction between obesity and
clinical obesity was. However, Mermaid was quite adamant that her definition
of my posts was the correct one, and so, (as is so often the case) the
discussion promptly became a meta-discussion about the discussion. I suspect
a debate on the subject of post modernism could prove to be somewhat
bracing.