Re: Subject: RE: virus: On the failure of 'Pascal's Wager' and the non-existence

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 16:30:10 MST

[Hermit 1] And I [i]know[/i] that I am right to attempt to defend reason,
experience and rationality and others attempting the same, here and
elsewhere (no alternative has ever lead to any recorded deliberate
advancement in recorded history).

[ben 1] What I do not <em>know</em> is how insulting the intelligence of
anyone who disagrees with you or who fails to argue back in the form you
desire is conducive to the defense of reason or its proponents.

-ben