Re: virus: One for the Croc Hunter on Space.

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 13:04:57 MST

Blunderov - In response to your last question - "Could the universe be both
infinite and finite?"

If you had a trillion dollars to spend, the money would for all intents and
purposes be infinite. You would never spend it all. Can you imagine a trillion
of anything?

If you were to have the super-hyper-spin drive and could travel the speed of
light, you would find that you could never travel the whole Universe as by the
time you got anywhere, that which is behind you would have expanded and changed
in a quadrillion different ways.

The problems with the universe are all in our heads!

Bill