RE: virus: Work from home part-time or full-time [spam]

From: fschoonr@csc.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 04:21:01 MST

Dear all.

I apologise for the incorrect mailing of spam to your list.
I do this part time and so far it's made me absolutely NO damn money.
I accidentally clicked reply on the wrong mail, so when I copied and pasted
everything and sent it, it came to you guys.
I've been a member of this list for ages now and I don't normally say much.
Hope you can forgive me for the error, I will try to pay more attention to
what I'm doing from now on.

Also..........Blunderov...........you South African?
My, my, my......how small the world can be.

Anyway, once again, I apologise whole-heartedly. Accept? I hope so.

Regards

Fabian