RE: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 22:29:18 MST

On 24 Jan 2002 at 9:40, Steele, Kirk A wrote:

An agnostic is generally considered to be a person who does not know
whether or not a deity exists, and considers the question important and
critical. A friend of mine observes that whether or not a deity exists, we
must still existentially act as if we were in at least partially control of our
own fates and futures, and therefore he describes himself as a retired
agnostic, i. e., one who does not know, and furthermore, does not give
a damn anymore.