RE: virus: Kirk: Standing my ground

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:58:08 MST

[Mermaid]... But I would like to be faceless,
nameless, sexless and racially ambigious.

[Kalkor] Wouldn't, then, "MerBeing" have been more appropriate?
Ha, just trying to muddy the waters here a bit ;-}

Kalkor

I own kalkor.com, btw, and you're welcome to look up any personal
information on me you might wish. Posting it in this forum is redundant in
my opinion however, as the person reading it could have, with not too much
effort, discovered the relevant information themselves by going to
www.allwhois.com