RE: virus: How Christianity - conflicts with the US Constitution.

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 04:24:51 MST

> Seeing as it appears that we are to be inflicted with lengthy
> op-eds about
> the evils of Islam on a regular basis, I am now going to begin a similar
> program reflecting the evils of Christianity.

I'm not sure what the rationale for the above is - as far as I've noted any
individual who has posted comments critical of Islam on this forum has also
posted comments critical of Christianity. I'm not sure we really want to get
into the habit of splitting hairs about which antediluvian belief system we
consider to be least worst, given that we cannot consider either of them to
be 'the best possible conceptual framework for living and thinking.'