RE: virus: /ignore Mermaid.

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 11:58:07 MST

[Hermit quote snipped]

Some common process addictions/dependencies are: work or busyness / sex
(casual or recreational) / negative memories / “prayer” and worry / eating
disorders (boulimia, anorexia, compulsive overeating) / religious fanaticism
/ sports (spectator or participant) / “collecting” dependent people /
exclusive friendships / the Peter Pan syndrome / the Wendy complex /
exercise / reading / attention-rejection-exhaustion / greed (compulsive
spending) / control-power-manipulation / success-failure-competition / TV /
sleep / anger-guilt-depression / self-pity and co-pity /
anger-denial-control.

[Snipping Continues..]

Sounds about like my state's highway patrol list of behaviors to watch out
for, because they indicate illegal activity may be taking place. This list
includes:
Speeding
Driving too slow
Driving exactly the speed limit

one of Bart Simpson's favorite lines comes to mind here...

and yes, i'd rather flood the list with contentless-drivel such as this than
endure all the goddamn bickering.

Kalkor

"I made a god out of blood, not superiority
I killed the king of deciet, now I sleep in anarchy"
--KMFDM