RE: virus: RE: He who makes the rules wins

From: David Hill (dhill@spee-dee.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 08:08:00 MST

Sorry, you misapprehend.

The rule which states there is only one rule is the only rule.

The corollaries are non sequiturs.

I must ignore the rest of your mailing as unrelated.

I'm pretty shaky on this whole good/bad, right/wrong thing.
I believe that crossing the streams may be considered as bad.

If one may define (capital) Truth as a property possessed by a proposition
and whose quantity is measured by the degree to which that proposition
correctly predicts the future. Does that mean that nothing can be truthful
in the present as no such propositions can be confirmed until later?

Making up the definitions is a lot like defining the rules.