Re: virus: Pacis Dialecticum?

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 02:47:15 MST

I dont know what that means..but pacis sounds like peace..i dont have a
fucking clue about 'dialecticum' and if 'dialecticum' is not something
mean...continue reading...

If Yash has behaved in the pig headed fashion as he has been reported to
have...it further strengthens my stance re paranoia, privacy and the
insecurities of total strangers and the utter stupidity of trust on the net.
What applies to one must apply to all. Shame on him!! Here is another reason
why people shouldnt take their online personna into their personal arena or
let it affect them personally. Here is another reason why personal
information should stay personal and private. Here is another reason why
everyone should respect another's privacy. This is precisely the reason I
dont entertain any sort of offlist interactions in any forum where I am more
than a little visible or vocal.

we all love you...we dont throw the baby into the dishwasher because it
messed up the carpet..something like that...

Mermaid.