Re: virus: Well, here is yet another belief based memeplex.

From: Zloduska (kjseelna@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 02:00:30 MST

Steely Kirk wrote:

>As Chitren did previously, we see another instance of this archetype
>asserting a red herring so as to distract from the original topic of
>similarities between the originals emotive styles and her own.

<blah blah blah- snip>

You really love hearing the sound of your own voice, don't you? When
standing in elevators alone, do you hum to the Muzak, or listen to yourself
speak?

two small facts:

1) You are coming off as a pompous ass.

2) You are taking yourself (and this list) entirely too seriously.

Please, a plea to everyone: there is nothing wrong with being right, but
if you are going to be right, don't be so awfully SMARMY about it, okay?

Thanks.

-K