RE: virus: Miss Conception: Ping Any damn fool...

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:36:01 MST

[Kirk]And here we see further the degree to which her projection of fear
takes hold of her cognitive functioning. To wit she asserts the need for
fear of having ones public information confirmed. I'm not sure, but it
appears that delusional archetypes seem to run in packs.

[Mermaid]Yea right...the right to privacy is motivated by fear?
Nevertheless, you have revealed more of yourself to us, Kirk. Not very nice
to know you, I guess. Thanks for the glimpse. Nothing more to pen.