Re: virus: RE: Blunderov revereses himself

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 09:30:03 MST

welcome back.

and oh btw..there is nothing wrong with the chatrooms on the internet..where
else can you get quality cybersex,eh?..;-) All hail IRC.

Mermaid

From: "Blunderov" <squooker@mweb.co.za>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Subject: virus: RE: Blunderov revereses himself
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:21:19 +0200

Having had a further 24 hrs to regain my composure, and having had the
benefit of some sound advice from friends, I would like to re-join the CoV
if there is no objection.

I do not wish to appear capricious however, and so must make it clear that I
will not read or particpate in a thread if it degenerates to the ad
hominem, which I abhor - it belongs in the chat-room slums of the internet.

That apart, I've been missing you lot!

Blunderov