virus: Two minor corrections

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 10:30:59 MST

Where I said "The same applies to Kirk Steele, but because
Kirk Steele is addressed the underlying condition, despite my having been
far more aggressive in handling Yash than Kirk Steele, Yash is reserving the
bulk of his screaming agitation for Kirk Steele. Makes you think, doesn't
it." please read "The same applies to Kirk Steele, but because Kirk Steele
is addressing the underlying condition, despite my having been far more
aggressive in handling Yash than Kirk Steele, Yash is reserving the bulk of
his screaming agitation for Kirk Steele. Makes you think, doesn't it."

More seriously, where I said "Anybody with the slightest algebraic, or even
mathematical background would recognize the triviality and deficiencies of
all the assertions made by it with the sole exception of the 'ancient' PI
assertion." please replace "mathematical" with "arithmetic" and the sentence
will make sense.

Thanks

Hermit