Re: virus: NEW TOPIC - ANCIENT CITY!!!

From: ape (ignorant_ape@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 12:53:12 MST

Xipirho wrote :-

> Greetings everyone. Any of you heard about this "lost" city that was
(very,
> methinks) recently detected by indian researchers using sonar or
something,
> about 120ft beneath the sea, near arabia or india or somewhere!!!??? They
> say they detected large, geometrical structues and that it probably dates
> about 9,000 years ago!? They think it got flooded due to the start of our
> inter-glacial period. I don't think they've dived to it yet. I just heard
> snippet about it on the radio news this morning and know very little (I
> can't find anything about it at cnn.com or bbc.co.uk), any more details or
> comments?
>
> P.S: more interesting than the more and more tedious pi business!

HERE HERE ! the Vedic math / pi bitch fest is getting a bit drawn out

I heard of the alleged sunken city off Cuba , which may indicate an ancient
land bridge to the Yucatan

and an inland city in the empty quarter of Arabia , the ` irem ` mentioned
in the quran

can you be more specific ,

PS - this is also a hi and delurk , sorry for starting with a rant . but
even after it has been admitted that both sides were on opposite tacks ,
they have simply heaved to for another leg , sheesh ! how long will this run
?

Yrs - APE