RE: virus: RE:The lying fuckwit has too much time and too little intelligence...

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 11:06:49 MST

Mermaid quoted

"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any
path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and
I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally."Krishnamurti

Without in anyway wishing to introduce yet another red-herring, I have to
say-
But surely he contradicts his own self here? He makes a pretty emphatic
implied statement that truth cannot be attained and yet he holds this
statement to be true. Haven't we seen this before?

The main point being:

Every religion has to, in the final analysis, hold an item of faith.

Even the viriians. The viriians hold (I think) the item of faith that the
scientific method of thought is the best way forward for humanity.

The scientific system of thought cannot prove itself to be true. It would of
neccessity be self referencing.You have to subscribe.

Or does Blunderov speak heresy here?

Regards