RE: virus: Casey cavils

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 23:39:56 MST

So what does that all mean? You'd like me to leave the list?

Just because there is a couple of dimwits like you who can't think for
toffee doesn't mean the whole list is bad or has no value, or the archives
can't be read for interesting facts and discussions.

I see no reasons to leave this list where there are other people I can share
intelligent discussions with.

Yash.