virus: The fervid combination of Kessinger-Publishing & Mermaid

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:03:28 MST

[Hermit] Mermaid as usual said a lot. Perhaps to much.

[Mermaid]Kessinger house reprints old, rare and out-of-print books and
Kessinger-publishing caters to a niche market. This sounds like catch-22 to
me.

[Kessinger-Publishing] We reincarnate Ancient Wisdom by publishing Thousands
of previously out-of-print philosophical books.

[Hermit] "Reincarnate"?
[Hermit] "Ancient Wisdom"?

[Kessinger-Publishing] Many of our illuminating books have been out-of-print
for over 100 years. These books are hard-to-find classics and represent many
of the finest philosophical authors and metaphysical works of the last
several centuries.

[Hermit] "illuminating"?
[Hermit] "finest"?
[Hermit] "metaphysical"!!!

[Kessinger-Publishing] We fervently search worldwide for these treasures and
make affordable soft cover (paper back) facsimile reproductions.

[Hermit] "fervently"?

[Kessinger-Publishing] Our exclusive reprints (unavailable elsewhere) reveal
the way to health, happiness, spirituality and success. They are invaluable
guides to the mastery of life and personal fulfillment.

[Hermit] What a wonderful string of unfounded assertion.

[Hermit] How the hell does Mermaid imagine that this balderdash contradicts
Hermit's conclusions about the publisher?