RE: virus: Let me smell your behind, baby

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 01:03:50 MST

Oh heck Yes! Mail me this, please!
Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: BIll Roh [mailto:billroh@churchofvirus.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:39 PM
To: Virus
Subject: virus: Let me smell your behind, baby

So I have been thinking about the whole "hiding ovulution" thing for a while
now, and how it relates to monogamy and love. I wasn't happy with the
explainations - so I asked a pro. Richard Wrangham, Anthropologist, Harvard.
He wrote me back in one day, what a nice guy. The information is interesting
-
if you are interested in his response, it is quoted below. I'll also be glad
to forward his attachment to any interested parties.

good night

Bill