RE: virus: Re: modes of transmission

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 16:33:03 MST

And to have to admit I still haven't read it is a shame. There goes my
night: I'll transfer it to my PocketPC forthwith.

Expect some replies someday (not soon, I'm now late for too many things,
especially work and music not to mention I'll probably be taking up some
Kobujutsu twice a week too) .

Thanks for sending me the text last year.

Yash.