Re: virus: SOMEBODY is plagiarizing themselves

From: Xipirho (xipirho@runbox.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:56:38 MST

What are you people on about? I know I made the site wth some user-friendly
editor! - I don't know html and cant be bothered to learn (and don¹t have
time due to school) as the site suits my needs. Are you SERIOUSLY implying
that I'm Yash!!!??? I can assure you, I'm CERTAINLY not! I may agree with
some stuff yash has to say, but that doesn't mean I'm him! Oh, by the way, I
am really called Roly, my fake Moltisanti name is for the site! My other
aliases (gorrrd that gets me every time - I wish is could be alii!!!) are
Vinyacálë (Quenya for "new light" methinks, but I'm sure the grammar's
wrong!) and Xipirho (as in the letters - when signing up for an account at
excite ages ago every other combination of greek letters seemed to be
taken!!!). My old email address was rolysookias@talk21.com. I still use this
address, but not for virus as virus takes up a lot of space and not for most
things actually!!! (runbox is faster and more reliable). Sorry for the
mixup, if you still have some confusion, please ask me to clear it up!
Arrivederci!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë.