RE: virus: Sniff my baby behind - Ping Bill

From: Dylan Sunter (dylan.sunter@fisystem.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 05:06:02 MST

Congratulations on your son, I'm not so lucky, you hit on a sorta sore
nerve, I never smelt a womans behind, but I managed to get one of them
pregnent. I now have a son due in march. I wish I had your power over
the army, mine just defy orders and go straight in there. Never mind I
finish uni in june and plan to support the kid. Anyway, I don't know how
you would go about developing a sense of smell, I guess you just hang
around garbige dumps a lot, maybe that would do it

Hey man, only just read this post. congrats and Good luck, I hope it all
works out well man.

d.