virus: Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:53:58 +0900

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 20:53:50 MST

Not my words below, just thought I'd provide an externally perceived source
of publicly reviewable information from which one can subsequent synthesis
ideas and cognitions to form knowledge.

"Thing is: I never do, really. It's only in response with so and so asking
me
to prove stuff or speaking to me as if I'm some kind of retard.

You should see this in the posts where I say I believe it's perfectly
acceptable for people without any diploma to discuss things.

I hope I make this clear.

I rarely do get emotional or consider people friends easily. However, I
believe a fair amount of mutual respect is more conducive to proper
discourse and mutual enlightenment.

I do not particularly care about how some people with diplomas think they're
know-it-alls."