RE: virus: Peep.....peep......... more important than love?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 02:18:19 MST

The maternal instinct for progeny survival is the easiet to forward on the
face of the issue.
It is not what I am asking for.
This response is the most often forwarded. In the n=76 times that I have
gotten a response to this question, I have received 43 (now) replies that
deal with moma/baby protect/love.

Let me restate "Extreme Emotional Attachment". Think Adult!

Kirkasaurus Wrecks