RE: virus: hi world - look what I made

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 18:31:26 MST

Look, Yash, you asserted a line of crap, based on some one else's pile of
shit.
You then meandered in your assertions, so as to try to drag the argument
away from your original self-defecation.

Original assertion, courtesy of the magic of cut and paste, from the vast
wisdom of all that is Yash:

"It's good you mention ancient Indian Mathematicians, because many of the
theorems supposedly ascribed as discoveries to Greek searches by the
obviously biased Occidental history books are in fact re-discoveries of
things found by Indian a few hundred years earlier."

and my current personal favorite of Bagwan Shree Yashneesh

"I am like an old plague which comes back to haunt you."

another gem

"Things like what I evoke are known under several names in esoteric
circles."
note- not names in knowledge, but esoteric circles.

Back to Mermaid's observation about Yash having a problem with her citing
her qualifications; it is quite likely that Bagwan Shree Yashneesh here has
his own hangups about his own qualifications. Given his self declared
preference for non-"Occidnetal" or "esoteric" methods and his language
usage, we can begin to see that his assertions are clearly based in
personally held BELIEFS.

I'll close with this last desire of the Bagwan Shree Yashneesh:

"I am also eagerly awaiting "The Holy Science" by Yogananda's Guru which
describes many of the astronomical data stored in ancient scriptures."

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmm................................

Kirkasaurus Wrecks