RE: virus: Dawkins in the Observer Ping Blunderov/Joe/Kirk

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 18:49:28 MST

"for instance, analysing a game of chess in terms of the rules that are
applicable to chess
rather than the dynamics of the play?"

Without having to figure out what the rules of the game are, you can observe
and cognit that the participants are engaged in some sort of cognitive
transaction not centered on direct material transaction or well being.