RE: virus: Peep.....peep......... more important than love?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 21:43:30 MST

I regret that I misinterpreted the idea of "group thinking". Also, my grasp
of some terminology is a bit weak, and I don't have hours to compose ;-}

Would "social animals" have been better? And maybe replace "need" with
"desire", "seek", or something? I admit, I know very little about this
subject, but I want to LEARN. In answer to Michele's question earlier, I
think each individual may have a "most important thing", rather than there
being a universal one. Mine is learning, I suspect. I would rather study
than eat sometimes ;-/

If you could give me some good links, especially those dealing with
rudimentary sociolog, ethology, and biosocial psychology, I WILL read them
;-} I have time and not much money however, and my library card has expired,
so books may not be the best way to go.

As I said in a previous post, I've been exposed to the CoV for a very short
period of time, and there are many things I'm discovering a need to train
myself to do/not do. Please help me if you see an area I obviously need help
in, and not just the psychology in this case but also the debate
fundamentals and the list etiquite.

And thank you for the "good start". It DOES mean a lot to me ;-}

Kalkor