Re: virus: Ask the right question...

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 13:19:19 MST

I must have missed it - but I do not think it wierd that people take joy from
the death and destruction of Osama and the Taliban. I certainly smile at the
thought of their demise - bloody or not - and if I could, would cheerfully
participate. I'm sorry, but I do not see a value in hiding behind the guise
of "higher morals" to hide fear or an over zealous love of human life in all
cases. Some people need to be killed for the betterment of the rest just as
some need to be helped.

Bill