virus: a bit o philosophy

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 11:22:27 MST

well, i thought long and hard about this, and ive decided that this will be my last commentary. there is just too much bitching and general stupid shit one this mail list/ group email.

i figure that if i leave, though, it might as well be with dignity. so i've decided to leave something with you. an essay. don't bother trying to reach me, after i hit send, i am unsubscribing.

so take this essay, if you will, and do what you will with it.

if you so desire to print it out, pull down your pants and wipe your ass with it, go ahead.(i could so picture some of you doing that...)

the url for the essay is:
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/anarchoandy/harmonism.html

late