RE: virus: More prime-ape thinking.

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 05:40:30 MST

You see Herm. the difference between you and me can include the following
among other things:

1. I'm don't view discussions as 'opportunities' to sneer at people.
2. I dont view a person who has different opinions as me as an opponent.
3. I'm not on a list to fight other people.

I have asked that you prove only one thing:

1. Prove that you have read and investigated the whole book (as you claimed
to be quite 'familiar' with the author and his work) i.e. that you also
tried the exercise.

And I never even once suggested that I would or others would 'sneer' at you.

I have showed enough of your devious ways of thinking and going into
sidelines arguments that at least two persons noticed. That's more than
enough.

So if you consider me non-intelligent or dumb, etc... That's fine by me. I
have my own opinions and I can live happily without the consideration of
Your Highness.

You mean you never noticed that if you write natural numbers starting from
one in a square configuratio, you actually get Square numbers in the far
corner? It's the same for a cube. You mean you never learned how to derive
triangular numbers by writing them in a triangular configuration? I learned
that in primary school.

Yash.