Re: virus: more important than love?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:42:14 MST

I have to line up behind your lovesick friend on this one, Michelle. If
there is something more important than love, I sure haven't found it.

Speaking of love, have you seen "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe?

Very moving, indeed.

Hugs,

Walter
PS--IMHO, money barely makes it into the top ten, and then only because
time can be purchased with it.

--
Walter Watts
Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.