Re: virus: Question on Israel

From: Bodie (mclarkc@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 06:14:43 MST

Hi Bill
I think it's amazing, I again agree with most of your post. However
America can't wash it's hands of all responsibility for the wrongs of
Israel just by saying 'we didn't do it'. By continuing to send all that
aid to Israel, America may not be killing people directly, but it is
supporting the killing of the Palistinians. If America withdrew finantial
support for Israel then it's likely the Israeli government wouldn't be as
harsh with the Palistinians and maybe then there could be some lasting
peace settlement. As long as America continues to fund Israel I can't see
this happening