RE: virus: LOL..lady of faith?? desperate huh?

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 01:42:18 MST

I think you're doing it the hard way.

I think I'd rather do it this way:

1. There are algorithms to make a computer calculate the digits.
2. Find a simple algorithm to do that mentally.
3. Use that algorithm mentally to speak out he numbers.

I agree that point 2. above may itself be hard, but once you get there, 3
would be easy.

You haven't followed the original thread either: I do not particularly care
about Pi itself. I only used that as an example of the kind of things I'd
like to achieve.

Regards,

Yash.