RE: virus: LOL..lady of faith?? desperate huh?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:13:49 MST

If there are more ways to store the same value, you end up with a language
like english: a zillion different ways to say the word "hill", and a zillion
different minor differences with each of those ways to say the word "hill".
Hummock, tussock, rise, ridge, mountain... they're all the same. Aren't we
confusing ourselves at that point?

Besides, there already is a language that does much of what your new one
would do: Boolean Algebra. We could study that for a while I suppose. It's
like an end-all shorthand, the things you can say in that language and your
meaning will *NEVER?* be ambiguous...

Kalkor