virus: LOL..lady of faith?? desperate huh?

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 20:02:39 MST

[Hermit]Mermaid, unless you really wish to place your great faith and
anti-occidental prejudices, on display, your posts have now descended to the
ridiculous. I repeat. If you are allowed to select the "keys" to decode a
supposed steganographic message, then <em>anything</em> can be found in
<em>any</em> text.
[ETC...WILL ADDRESS THE TIRADE LATER]

[Mermaid]I have one question for you, Hermit. Have you READ the book that
Yash referenced? Do you have any idea what it contains in substance or
content from first hand knowledge? Please answer this before we can
continue.