RE: virus: El hermitano!

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 10:02:51 MST

I'm not necessarily looking for compression, but rather on compression. But
I agree, when you try to put in too many things, your compression coding
essentially becomes an 'encryption'.

I'm looking to also compress the keys (not just one key, but several), with
each key giving easy access to the next, and so on., i.e. the key codes are
really an expanding algorithm themselves.

The efficiency I would like is compression, i.e. several bits of information
in a limited combination of symbols.

>I'm afraid the snake will eat it's own tail.

That's what it should do for efficiency - recursion /As above so below /
Cycles for change but also stability. It's fine.

It's an exercise in finding out what insights can be had into languages and
their 'constructions'.

Regards,

Yash.